Health Insurance Quotes 2020
Seamless and Effective Short Term Insurance at Lead Gen Health Insurance
Have you heard of Short Term Health Insurance? Here is a brief introduction…
Also referred to as Temporary Health Insurance, this is a special health insurance policy, which is designed to ensure you have access excellent health care coverage even when you are transitioning. If you’re looking for health insurance quotes for 2020 then you came to the very best site.
Are you between jobs? Miss the annual deadline to buy a major medical plan? Waiting for employer sponsored insurance? A college grad? Self-employed? A temporary employee? Or even unemployed? You can still access excellent and affordable medical insurance that lasts between 30 and 364 days, as long as you are under age 65.
Keep in mind that the short term health insurance policy does not offer coverage for dental or vision care. Pre-existing medical conditions, maternity care and new infant care are also excluded.
Why Should You Choose A Short Term Health Insurance Plan?
There are several good reasons you should consider short term health insurance policies. This can be the ideal solution if you do not have access to insurance to cover unexpected medical events.
Short term health insurance is the ideal solution for these situations due to its flexibility, affordable cost, easy enrollment process, and comprehensive coverage. Despite paying less, you can rest assured of coverage to pay for sudden accidents or illnesses, covering situations like surgery, hospital care, emergency services, and urgent care.
At Lead Gen Health Insurance Short Term Health Insurance Plan helps in the following ways:
- Transitioning Between Jobs – if you have just been laid off or have lost your job. Our Short Term Health Insurance Plan will keep you covered in between jobs and employee benefits.
- Inability Afford Major Medical Coverage – Our Short Term Health Insurance Plans are very affordable.
- Proof of Insurance and other needs – the Short Term Health Insurance Plan is a quicker and less expensive
- While wait for Medicare coverage – While you await Medicare coverage, you can protect yourself with a Short Term Health Insurance Plan
We believe that purchasing health insurance remains a personal decision for everyone. What may work well for one particular situation may not for others. At Lead Gen Insurance, everything is done to help customers understand all of their options.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Short Term Health Insurance Plans
- Next Day Coverage: Short-term health insurance policies offer next day coverage or future effective coverage, whichever works for you.
- Costs: Short-term health insurance policies are very customizable, they include a selection of premiums, benefit maximums, and deductibles. When compared to the ACA-complaint major medical plans, short term health benefits are usually less expensive.
- Flexibility: Short term insurance plans cover a wide range of health care services, including physician services, surgery, preventative care, as well as inpatient and outpatient care.
Like the advantages, there are a couple of disadvantages associated with short term health insurance. They include:
- Coverage does not include pre-existing medical conditions
- Coverage is not guaranteed, health is a factor
- Significant coverage restrictions may arise with regards to prescription drugs, in cases where there is coverage for such.
- There is no coverage for maternity healthcare.
Why Choose Lead Gen Health Insurance?
With us, you get access to a comprehensive provider networks. We are committed to the provision of health care products that meets the individual health insurance needs of our customers.
With us, you can enroll in a matter of minutes, and secure an immediate approval. We offer coverage that ranges from 30 to 364 days, depending on your state and individual needs.
What Does The Lead Gen Short Term Health Insurance Plan Cover?
When you purchase Short term Health Insurance, you not only receive the traditional perks of the policy but also several non-insurance benefits, which are specifically targeted to reduce your healthcare costs, as well as related expenses that arise whenever you want to access healthcare services, including:
- Policy terms ranging from 30-364 days in many states with renewals: Policy terms from one month to one year, well
- Comprehensive Preventive Care: Both you and your family benefit from this.
- Affordable Monthly Plans: Compared to other plans, short-term insurance can have low, affordable premiums.
- Doctor’s Office Visits, Optional Rx copay coverage, and Urgent Care Set Co-pays: You spend less compared to major medical plans’
- Excellent Hospital Care: Short term health insurance plans cover Surgical Services, Diagnostic and Lab testing, and Ambulance Services
- Access To Large Doctor and Facility Networks: Access to the best healthcare’
- Hospital Indemnity as well as Dental, Vision, and Hearing plans: Add-ons to your short term health insurance plan, which you can choose to include or not.
Frequently Asked Questions – Short Term Health Insurance
- What is the use of Short Term Health Insurance?
With a short term health insurance, you can pay for different unforeseen medical expenses, including;
- Visits to the doctor’s office, inpatient care, urgent care and emergency room
- General nursing care
- Hospital room
- Intensive or specialized healthcare
- Surgical services
- When is the Ideal Time for Enrollment?
You can enroll in a short term health insurance at any time of the year. Your coverage may start as soon as the following day.
- What is the Best Short Term Health Insurance Plan?
When it comes to short term health insurance, no universal plan fits everyone.
- What is the Cost of Short Term Insurance?
While this option offers less coverage compared to the typical Medicare plan, it also costs less than an unsubsidized ACA plan.
- What is the Reason for the Affordable Premiums?
The premiums are more affordable for short term health insurance plans compared major medical plans. This is because the former is not usually subjected to ACA provisions. Hence the coverage is less extensive.
- Does Short term Health Insurance Cover Pregnancy?
No, it does not.
- Does the Short Term Health Insurance Cover Pre-Existing Conditions?
No, it does not.
- Does Short Term Health Insurance Cover Preventive Care?
Yes, they may include preventive care.
- Does the Short Term Health Insurance Cover Children, Infants, and Seniors?
Short term health insurance is not available to adults above the age of 65. However, in the case of children, the plan may cover dependent children that are not older than 26. There may also be child-only plans for children of age 2 and above.
- Does the Plan Cover Prescription Drugs or Birth Control?
Short term health insurance may cover outpatient prescription drugs and birth control.
Get A Free Short-Term Health Insurance Quote Now!
COMPARE PLANS NOW enter your zip code below